Erwins Felicide "I'll be Careful You'll Be Dead"

website

Erwins Felicide Album Cover

Erwins Felicide Album Cover

Wednesday 29 September 2010

Things to do for/before treatment

  • Some real location recies
  • Potenial actor photoshoot and meeting/contract
  • Some shot ideas to sketch
  • Make handout featuring 7 bullet points
  • Select ancillary products and how they will all work together to promote band etc

also we need to sort out our labels on the group blog sharpish


Just a bit of an update about that:
  • Angus has definetly confirmed that he'll be free over the half-term to do it and he does understand that it may be a 2-3 day shoot.
  • I have a few ideas for specific shots which I can sketch although one of you might want to do a clearer version if it's impossible to tell what it shows.
  • Concerning ancillary products, I think we're doing an album cover and website and I have a couple of ideas which I can do mock-ups for.
  • We should have a group meeting very soon to make sure everybody knows the plan - is everybody free Thursday lunchtime for a group meeting?
  • We really need to do a test shoot at some point, I'll see if we can film in the school on Friday's inset day.

No comments:

Post a Comment