Dominic - 7 + 4
Kerry - 5 + 6
Wanda - 3
For the treatment, there are 7 main parts that need to be split up amongst us:
- Who the band/ artist are, their name, their image/ identity
- An outline treatment for your early visual ideas for the music video
- Detail on the target audience; who are they and how you plan to appeal to them
- Your ideas for the marketing plan
- Which ancillary tasks you plan to create
- The practicalities in more detail - when, where, who, how
- Your Plan B if it all goes wrong - brief notes on the back-up track and idea
Extra Target Audience pointers:
- How would you describe the target audience for this kind of music? Is there a core and secondary audience?
- How would you describe the tastes and attitudes of the target audience? What other media do are they likely to consume? Outline their media consumption profile
- What function/pleasures does this kind of music serve to its audience (uses and gratifications)?
- Music fans often use music to help them construct their own cultural and visual identity – do/ how do fans of your artist or band do this?
- How/ when/ where is this kind of music consumed?